Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Extravaganza!

So seeing as yesterday was Father's Day, what better thing to blog about than my own dad? My dad is such an amazing person! If you really get to know him, he is the funniest man you will meet! I don't even know where to start when talking about my dad. He is my role model. He is the best dad anyone could ask for and he does so much for me! So Happy Father's Day Dad!
Me and my Daddy in good ol' Canada!

So this Father's Day most of the kids in my family wouldn't be home. I'm down in Arizona with my brother Preston, my other brother Jeff is studying for Board exams and with his in-laws so that left my sister Jen. Seeing that Father's Day wouldn't be that exciting for my dad, me and Preston decided to do something crazy! We planned this giant scavenger hunt puzzle type of thing for my dad to complete. First, he had seven locations he had to go through, with each location he had a clue. After finding the missing word/answer to clue he looked at a chart. The word that he found had a corresponding Spanish word! After finding all the Spanish words he had to put them into a sentence and then translate them to English. In English the sentence said, "look behind the door of garage basement sub," ultimately meaning go look in the sub basement behind the garage door. When he got there he found our Father's day present! This was a little tricky to put together seeing as we were in a different state, but with the help of the computer and the help of my mom we made it happen!

Ultimately he loved it!

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment