Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lovin' Life

One of my friends texted me the other night and asked me a simple question... What do you love? It made me start thinking, what do I love? I love to sing! Singing, in my opinion, is one of God's greatest gifts. I love playinig in the rain, I love remembering happy memories. I love spending time with those people that I love! I love playing games with my family. I love watching movies. I love having girl nights with my mom. I love acting like an idiot, I love being myself. I love the smell after it rains. I love looking for rainbows. I love to swim. I love the sun! I love knowing that there are always people there for me. I love knowing that somebody cares. I love math! I love being in musicals. I love pictures and creating memories. The list could go on and on. If we there are so many things that we love, why do we always dwell on the things that we hate? Why do we always complain? Why can't we just love life and enjoy the ride. Nobody said it would be easy, they just said it would be worth it. The things that we love make everything worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment