Sunday, April 8, 2012

Testify of Truth

So I had the amazing experience of going to Washington D.C. this week, it was so amazingly fun but that's a different story. While we were there we went to the national cathedral, this was so beautiful I can't even begin to describe it, but as beautiful as it was you could just feel that something was missing. It was kind of an odd feeling. After that we went to St. John's church, where we actually got to participate in mass. It was actually really cool, but again I just had the sense that something was missing. Well the next day we went to the temple and I just had this feeling hit me and it didn't feel like anything was missing anymore. It was so amazing to get that assurance, especially right before Easter. I just wanna say that I love this gospel, there is nothing quite like it and I know that it is the true word of God.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment