Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One.. Two.. Three..

Reasons why Monday was amazing:
  1. Actually went running
  2. Wrote a letter to Elder Dallas Hileman
  3. Krispy Kreme.. 2 Dozen
  4. The Rocket Summer Concert!!
  5. I got a tour t-shirt
  6. I touched Bryce (The Rocket Summer) not one time, not two times, but three times
  7. He touched my hand back...
  8. He played my favorite song, Brat Pack.. I almost started crying
  9. He played my second favorite song, Never Knew.. Hali almost started crying
  10. Bryce came out into the audience and I was one person away from him, plus he walked in between me and Mileaha
  11. I got to go to the concert with Mileaha, Hali, Jeff, and Ashton
  12. The Rocket Summer! Nuff said..



Reasons why Tuesday was.. Interesting:
  1. Woke up with a hangover (not alcohol induced no worries) from the Rocket Summer Concert
  2. Ate Pizza and doughnuts on the couch with my mom while watching CSI Miami
  3. Fit three giant recycle bins and four people in a not so big elevator
  4. Went grocery shopping for a law firm
  5. Got the wrong kind of coffee creamer and had to go back
  6. Got called a little Jen
  7. Hand delivered something to a judge
  8. Saw a bus get pulled over
  9. Had a security guard tell a creeper to leave me alone
  10. Realized I didn't have any cash and that I left my debit card
  11. Almost got hit by a mad idiot driving in reverse down the highway
  12. Had to go back to the office to borrow money (result of #10) from my daddy
  13. Went to a Bee's game with Clay East and had an amazing time
  14. Saw someone almost die when they turned in front of a train, made it away with a second to spare
  15. 11 o'clock Taco run for me and my mama
  16. Watched How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang Theory
  17. Thought of The Rocket Summer Concert ALL day!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Groceries are the worst - almost worst than recycling. Who called you little Jen?

    ReplyDelete