Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Birthday to One Amazing Missionary

Well today's the day! It's Elder Dallas Hileman's birthday!! I can't believe it! This year has gone by so slow, but so fast at the same time! I am so excited for him and I hope he has the best birthday ever!

I can't even begin to say how much Dallas Hileman means to me! He is such a great friend! And I love that kid so much! He is such a great guy and an AMAZING missionary!

In order of this big day I sent Elder Hileman a package. In this package I sent him a list of 100 reasons why I love him! 

100 Reasons Why I love Elder Dallas Hileman

1.      I love you because you are serving a mission
2.      I love you because you gave up 2 years of your life
3.      I love you because you are always serving others
4.      I love you because you love everyone
5.      I love you because you are nice to everyone
6.      I love you because you are so funny
7.      I love you because you have good smelling armpits
8.      I love you because you are there for me when no one else was
9.      I love you because dates with you were the best!
10.  I love you because you are the best dancer
11.  I love you because you can tap dance
12.  I love you because you’re such a great friend to everyone
13.  I love you because you’re smart
14.  I love you because you are a hard worker
15.  I love you because you are SO handsome!
16.  I love you because of your smile
17.  I love you because I can always trust you
18.  I love you because you can always make me happy
19.  I love you because thinking about our good times always make me laugh
20.  I love you because of late night BYU games and Krispie Kremes
21.  I love you because we have hot dog eating competitions
22.  I love you because you always speak your mind
23.  I love you because you always told me what I needed to hear
24.  I love you because you’re still friends with me even though I’m really weird
25.  I love you because you like to have fun
26.  I love you because you come up with the funnest things to do
27.  I love you because we have exercise ball wrestling
28.  I love you because you will always do something for your friends
29.  I love you because you are an amazing wake boarder
30.  I love you because you are always there to talk to
31.  I love you because you won’t change yourself for anyone
32.  I love you because you respect everyone
33.  I love you because of your laugh
34.  I love you because of how ticklish you are
35.  I love you because I get excited every time I get a letter from you
36.  I love you because you make me want to be a better person
37.  I love you because of your testimony
38.  I love you because of your love for the Savior
39.  I love you because of your faith in the gospel
40.  I love you because of how happy you are while serving the Lord
41.  I love you because you are so forgiving
42.  I love you because I’m not afraid to be myself when I’m with you
43.  I love you because of your eyes
44.  I love you because of your attempt to put on makeup
45.  I love you because you’re the best dance partner ever (Cinderella)
46.  I love you because you love hanging out with me and all of our friends
47.  I love you because you don’t judge me
48.  I love you because you can make the stress go away
49.  I love you because of your sweet dance central moves
50.  I love you because you’re so good at guitar hero
51.  I love you because you talk to my mom
52.  I love you because my mom loves you
53.  I love you because we sing loudly in your car
54.  I love you because you’re one of my best friends
55.  I love you because I can make you laugh and you can make me laugh
56.  I love you because I feel lucky just to be your friend
57.  I love you because you dress up like peter pan
58.  I love you because you have a really good voice
59.  I love you because I can always depend on you
60.  I love you because of your big heart
61.  I love you because you’re always honest
62.  I love you because you can’t look mad
63.  I love you because of your smolder
64.  I love you because you care so much
65.  I love you because I’m comfortable around you
66.  I love you because of your hugs
67.  I love you because you act silly
68.  I love you because you’re different and you love it
69.  I love you because you’re easy to get along with
70.  I love you because of your loyalty
71.  I love you because you’re always understanding even if I don’t make sense
72.  I love you because we have so much in common
73.  I love you because you’re good at everything
74.  I love you because you never take anything for granted
75.  I love you because you treat your mom right
76.  I love you because you are so sweet
77.  I love you because you’re good with people
78.  I love you because you think of others first
79.  I love you because you’re always in a good mood
80.  I love you because you stand up for yourself
81.  I love you because you stand up for what you believe in
82.  I love you because you always live by your standards
83.  I love you because you’re strong
84.  I love you because you’re confident
85.  I love you because you always know what to say
86.  I love you because you are a risk-taker
87.  I love you because you’re charming
88.  I love you because you’re witty
89.  I love you because you’re not afraid to dream
90.  I love you because you say genius things like: “Nice night, eh?”
91.  I love you because you love math
92.  I love you because there is one and only you
93.  I love you because you are a ladies man!
94.  I love you because of the way you dress up for stomps
95.  I love you because you were proud to be a Bountiful Brave
96.  I love you because you’re you
97.  I love you because we find the same things funny
98.  I love you because you are hilarious!
99.  I love you because of all the little things that make you the amazing person you are!
100. I love you because you are Dallas Hileman!


















HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER DALLAS HILEMAN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment